Steven,
I do care. I made a honest mistake. My apologies.

Here is a new separate survey with a field for country. http://flur.be/14
This is the live report for the new survey. http://flur.be/13

(I felt it was important to make a new survey instead of altering the
live one so as to not change the experience for future participants.)

Thanks,
-Brian

p.s. what is the source for your