Hey, all. I find myself with 3,000 sq ft of primo office space and
would like to gauge interest in putting together a coworking site on
BI. My personal business plans got sidelined and I am left with a
lease and a space. I am looking for like-minded people who want to be
part of a community. I am looking for some start up funds to get
going--I have some office furniture and an internet connection. The
space needs some build out. Want to start asap. If you are interested,
or know someone who is, please let me know. Thanks. Jeannie