Scott,  awesome to hear the success.  You have inspired me to get out
there with our space.  We just opened a space in a bedroom community
of 60K in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.  PR/communications is the key.
Any more tips, please pass them along.
Trent Clark
trentcl...@smartoffice.pro
972-849-8280 c