Hello everybody!,

  I introduced myself a couple of months ago. I'm a co-worker in Barcelona
city. My name is Maria PĂ©rez. I'm trying to move my co-working place closer
to my home because my partner is retiring.
  Therefore, we're trying to sell our current  co-working space. It's  in a
very well communicated neightbourhood, by the way.
  If there's another co-worker or a future co-worker interested in a place
of 160m2 , just e-mail me to this address.

  Thank you, cheers,

   Mar.