Tim Berry at Palo Alto Software is a great partner in my other
ventures:

Tim Berry
President, Palo Alto Software
My blogs: Planning, Startups, Stories
at http://timberry.bplans.com
and Up and Running
at http://upandrunning.entrepreneur.com
On twitter as http://twitter.com/timberry

I have known Tim for awhile and I recommend any of his products or
advice.

Tim is a true champion of SME and Coworking types.

Cheers!

Alan Pruitt
Yuma AZ