Hi,

Tomorrow (Thursday, August 6) the Chicago/Ravenswood coworking space
will be having an open house from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.   I am not
hosting the event but evidently margaritas will be involved.  So if
you want to come and visit our new and expanded space on Ravenswood
Ave please view the details here:

http://biznik.com/groups/chicago-happy-hour-networking/events/margarita-mixer

I don't think you need to register for this event although I assume
our friendly hosts (Matt and Marissa) would appreciate it.