Every time a business opens, there is a risk of failure. Even
coworking spaces. We go through ebbs and flows...always have...always
will. I didn't go into this thinking I would get rich off coworking.
Nice thing about a coworking space, though, is that the community will
help when times are tough. :)

--
tara 'missrogue' hunt

Book: The Whuffie Factor (http://www.thewhuffiefactor.com)