I would avoid the term lease as in many countries this implies many
legal things.

AltSpace works on monthly. The first month is until the day of the
next month and then we prorate the next month to get them on calendar
month billing.

We have some members just sign up for a month but they tell us at the
time. Fine by us.

The rest are on monthly basis. Sometime people drop out with little
warning. Had my first member sign up drop out as his employer is
having some 'issues' with 'money'.

We offer discount for people prepaying 3 and 6 months. About 20% of
our members use that approach.

--
Steven Heath
Director, Foxbane Consulting

AltSpace.co.nz - Shared office space in Wellington for home based
workers, freelancers, or nimble companies