Awesome, Wendy. The address is 9 W Washington, which is next to the
Hotel Burnham on the corner of State and Washington. To make sure
you're on the preview party invite list, become an OfficePortCHI fan
on Facebook.

Referrals would be fantastic as well. If you have some specific ideas,
just e-mail me.

Thanks!
Jason