Good Evening Everyone!

Just wanted to post a quick message letting you know that SXSW has
pushed back Panel Picker voting to Monday, August 17th. I'll need all
the help I can get from the community to rally support on the panel
picker page from the Federated Coworking panel. Supposedly there are
over 2200+ panels in competition on the Panel Picker for SXSW
Interactive 2010, so developing a robust dialogue on the panel page
will be critical. While this thread has been dormant for a while, this
discussion is far from over; in fact, things have been ramping up to a
fever pitch over the past two weeks. I'm going to post a follow-up
here or on a brand new follow-on thread as soon as my schedule allows
before voting begins Monday. Remember: I want to bring some answers to
the larger web community during SXSW, so this is the place to discuss
how coworking spaces can work together to improve sustainability and
improve the experience of their members.

Thanks for your contribution to this conversation,

  Chris