We calculate our numbers around monthly members and focus our efforts there
as it's the best way to build community.  We want folks in the space, day
after day, building relationships with each other.  We use drop-ins as a way
for folks to try out the space and make sure it's a good fit.  It's not a
significant contribution to our revenue.
Over the almost 2 years we've been open we've had almost 300 people come
through the space.

Here are some fun numbers:

  Monthly   Resident 19 7%  ExResident 17 6%  Regular 3 1%  ExRegular 9 3%
Basic 4 1%  52 18%  Daily   Free Trial Only 139 48%  Dabbler 77 27%  Regular
Daily 20 7%  236 82%    Total Members 288

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500