Hi Kyle!

We'd love to have you visit Sacramento, CA. Currently there are 2
coworking locations here, and we're not too far from each other. Both
locations always have a bunch of different things going on from
breakfast meetups to evening mixers/workshops.

Check: www.capsityoffices.com and www.theurbanhive.com. If you'd like
to visit, feel free to shoot us an email and we'll show you around.

Warm Regards,
Jeff Louie
Capsity Offices
(916) 776-6006