Hello co-working friends,

We received a question today that we've never had to answer before.

We have a foreign owned company looking to start an office in our city.
While they are interested in the coworking concept and Suite133, they are
concerned that immigration officials may not like the arrangement as it may
not seem permanent enough. We've been advised that a small fixed desk,
additional signage, and business licenses may be adequate to show that it's
a real venture. That said, we've also been told that there may not be any
precedent yet within the immigration offices.

Has anybody had to explain a coworking office to an immigration official?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Derek Young
Suite133 - Tacoma, WA