Hi.  It's all in-house because we have a filmmaker who's a resident
here.  Bartering is awesome.  He shoots with a Panasonic HD, and cuts
in Final Cut Pro.  His website is www.XDLFilms.com - check out his
many other projects!

And btw, both of us conceive and write the copy - then he does
everything else, which is quite a lot.

Jerome
BLANKSPACES
"work wide open"

www.blankspaces.com
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea)
Los Angeles, CA 90036
323.330.9505 (office)