We at  "WHERE" work lounge do the same as well. Basically the level of the
music serves as a guide for the volume of the environment; think restaurants
and bars vs lounge or spa.

Also, think about making a member policy that suggests taking long and or
loud phone calls outside if you don't have a separate room.

The best policy is really an up front one overall though and since we are
all working together there is a bit of flexibility on every one's part that
should be considered.

Frankly their are some days that I get to blast the music or have a group
watch a movie with me while we work while other days it is like a library /
or soothing spa... and then again that's what seems to be a good fit for my
member community.

The only other suggestion would really be a referral to a nearby work space.
We all hate to loos business but you must think about the bulk of your
members and sometimes we have to make cross referrals where there is a
better jive.

Hope that helps a bit more on some possible tactics.
I went ahead and emailed the group since this experience is probably a
benefit to us all.. but thanks for including your personal email for direct
contact in the body of your message.

Danielle N.
WHERE: Meet, Mix, Mogul *tm
Los Angeles, California