Dear all,

I would like to present myself first. I am a PhD student who’s working
in the Parisian coworking space La Cantine (by Silicon Sentier). I’m
actually doing some exploratory research on coworking spaces, how they
are functioning and in which ways they reflect the changing nature of
work, collaboration, innovation as well as human & professional
relationships.

As a first step, I prepared a survey for coworking space FOUNDERS /
OWNERS / MANAGERS, including questions on their coworking space, thier
organizational structures, their activities and coworkers. Here is the
link:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGRWT2F5dVpjbEJyRDBTd3FYemNkVWc6MA..

As I tested it myself, it should take at most 15 MINUTES of your
time.

Thank you all very much!

All the best,

Dilara Trupia