Thanks Steve from NJ. Your arrangement with Kean is somewhat similar
to what we're doing in Kingston.

And thanks Steve(n) from Wellingston. I don't expect we'll have to
resort to looking at the contract, but we need to outline exactly what
you suggest, be it in one page or two. That's what I'm trying to
determine: what is fair, what the income/cost sharing will be, and
dissolving, etc.

scott.

************

>> Basically, they're providing the space and their name and network and
>> I'm providing the name and model and ongoing support and planning
>> (events, programs, etc.). We're both working to get it up and running
>> and then we'll both manage it. Need to figure out the details of that
>> and how to split up expenses and revenues beyond the monthly space
>> rental.

   - --    -
SCOTT TILLITT
PR yogi & writer
[ sc...@beahivebeacon.com  /  917.449.6356 ]

BEAHIVE
collaborative community workspace / join the hive. engage.
sign up for BEAHIVE Bzzz: http://eepurl.com/caxT
[ www.beahivebeacon.com  /  www.twitter.com/BEAHIVE ]

ANTIDOTE COLLECTIVE
socially conscious communications / apply liberally.
[ www.antidotecollective.org ]

   - --    -  t h i n k / f e e l  -    -- -
...an idea or product that deserves the label 'creative' arises from
the synergy of many sources and not only from the mind of a single
person.” (Mihaly Csikszentmihaly)