Hello Everyone!My name is Jeff and I'm one of the co-founders of Capsity
Offices. We've actually had our 1st office open for a little over a year now
in Sacramento and we're working on our 2nd location here in Oak Park. We
very excited to be a part of something that's growing in regards to the
International Coworking culture of so many other spaces and we're hoping we
can add to the group now that we have more experience and that we survived
our 1st year.

We've had the opportunity to speak with and meet other coworkers from
Sandbox Suites, Cubes and Crayons, Office Nomads, Tracy Virtual Office, and
the Urban Hive. We're having a lot of fun learning about the different
models and best practices while we continue to refine our own operational
methods and taking part in local events like SacBarCamp, Global
Entrepreneurship Week, and Educational workshops.

Thank you very much to those who started this forum for us to learn and
participate! We look forward to future conversations and adding whatever we
can to the group. If you find yourself in Sacramento, please do drop in and
say Hi!

-Jeff Louie
Capsity Offices
(916) 341-0400