Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone can assist us with suggesting a coworking place in
San Francisco for a colleague of ours. We have a coworker from Capsity
Offices (Sacramento, CA) that will be in SF next Tuesday (11/03) and I
wanted to give him a list of places he could try:

500 Sansome Street, SF, CA

We've suggested a couple locations:

Outside the Cube, SandBox Suites, and Citizen Space,  but he's wondering if
maybe there's a closer location to where he'll be. I checked the map and
wasn't sure if I was missing a location.

Any assistance would be much appreciated!

Regards,
Jeff Louie
Capsity Offices