> So, if anyone wants some help to wrap their heads around implementing
> MB for coworking, let me know.  Because the core concept of thinking
> of your desks as "instructors" (MB is made for yoga studios, etc.) is
> really difficult.

Jerome has suggested MindBody several times and I think it does
everything a coworking location would want.

When you know this is aimed at a person/room combo (ie book your fav
instructor in your fav room) it can apply to coworking easy.

I spent time working on the demo, setting up my own site on it and
just could not understand why their interface was so crap for a paid
service. The other downside is that MindBody was referring me to a
'local' partner with my questions as I am in New Zealand. This 'local'
partner was like being in LA and being referred to a company with its
only office in Montreal. They also did not understand any of my
comments about being able to make the interface any better (but all
emails talked about ability to customisation to any look and feel) and
seemed to want to charge more than if I went online and signed up on
the main website.

The ability to issue cards, do credit cards online, POS and such like
is still a plus but not enough for me to put up with their interface.

--
Steven Heath
Director, Foxbane Consulting

AltSpace.co.nz - Shared office space in Wellington for home based
workers, freelancers, or nimble companies