Hiya Coworkers!
Our Jelly is this Wednesday, November 11th from 10-2 at the Peet's
Coffee (Interbay), 827 15th Ave W., Seattle. We are excited to meet
other people who are interested in coworking in the Interbay, Queen
Anne, Magnolia and Ballard neighborhoods. Please bring your computer
to work and collaborate.

Thank you to all who have offered great feedback to Aina Williams and
I about starting a coworking space. We are excited to meet others who
want to talk more about this new way to work! We are very motivated to
do other Jelly events around the city, please let us know where we
should be looking.
Best wishes,
Erin Anderson