Hey Folks,

I am a solopreneur currently working out of my home office but is
looking to share a large space with other like minded businesses
owners, start ups and entrepreneurs in the West Chester, PA area.

My current business, Radical Marketing Solutions is a Marketing
consulting company with a specialization in web-design, SEO and
marketing.

I'd love to become a part of Indyhall but driving into Philly everyday
is just not time effective for me but would love to start something
out here in West Chester PA.

I am looking for a like minded individual or individuals who is in a
similar profession or a creative type person who is also looking to
get out of their boring home office and share a large office space in
a co-working environment.

I have found several prospective spaces but would love to hook up with
another entrepreneur to share costs and share ideas while we build our
business.

I'd prefer to find a space in West Chester PA because I like the
energy of the city, tons of things to do, restaurants and energy to
get the creative juices flowing.

I am very easy to get along with so if you think working alone sucks,
but still want your independence shoot me an email.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Bill

P.S. I found a great place today right on E. Gay street for only $400.
Would be perfect for 2 or 3 coworkers. 3 Huge windows, private
bathroom, tons of sunlight and super tall ceilings.