On Nov 21, 2009, at 6:00 AM, Devin wrote:

> Before going with paypal you might wanna check out:
> http://www.paypalsucks.com/

If you actually read some of these complaints you'll realize that the
'victims' are idiots and were caught doing something questionable and
stories they post online are clearly one sided. Paypal runs a tight
ship and having been a user since they first opened their doors almost
12 years ago I can attest that I've never had an issue with their
service. If you're unable to secure a merchant account, you shouldn't
be reluctant to use their service.

- Eric Marden
http://xentek.net/
tw: @xentek