hi,
I am proud to present to you our coworking facilties at Touchdown
Center in Haarlem and Heemstede, Holland.
the buildings each represent 3000 m2 of office facilities, where we
offer cowork stations on the ground floor under the name the Cloud
Club. Anybody is welcome to use our facities. To all non-Dutch
residents we say: be welcome and have a free ride using our
workstations... For Dutch residents we have 3 different membership
constructions, to be found on our website www.touchdowncenter.nl.
our staff will welcome you, please address them on your expected
arrival through e-mail: i...@touchdowncenter.nl.
peter oeberius kapteijn, chief operations.