Dear Coworking Friends

I wanted to draw your attention to WorkSnug, a new iPhone application
I've developed for mobile workers. WorkSnug uses Augmented Reality to
connect mobile workers to the nearest and best places to work in the
major cities of the world. It's not a WiFi finder - We've actually
visited and reviewed hundreds of places, looking at stuff like noise
levels, power provision, community feel, even the quality of the
coffee.

It's very cool, looks like sci fi and is free!

London is now available (search the iTunes store for WorkSnug, or find
the link at www.worksnug.com).

San Francisco, New York, Berlin and Madrid are imminent, with loads
more cities online in early 2010.

Hope you guys like it.

Thanks
Richard Leyland