Hello everyone!  My name is Tom Shimada, and two partners and I will
be opening up a coworking space in Savannah, GA in about two months.
We are just in the midst of renovating the space.  I have been
learning a lot from all of you through your experiences, and I hope
that I will have some of my own stories to share in the near future.

Our space will start out with about 2000 sq. ft of community space and
another 1000 sq. ft. of offices for those who would like or need some
privacy.  Being in Savannah, we think that our space may be attractive
to design-oriented people, and one question that has popped up is- is
it worth it to have an IMac and/or other equipment for members to use
or do most members already have their own software and computers that
are sufficient?  Initially, we thought that most people would prefer
their own laptops, but one of our partners who is an architect thought
that many people would not have access to the latest software and
computers especially if they were recently downsized or working on a
tight budget.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I will keep you updated on our progress, and if anyone is near the
Savannah area, please let me know.

All the best,
Tom Shimada