Hi Mike,

Are you using a notifier yet?  Or on a Mac are you using WaveBoard[1]? You need
a notifier for it to be useful.

Once I got WaveBoard is all of a sudden became useful.  I'm finding it won't
replace email for when I want to notify something of something or ask for
information but I can completely see how I will do my best to get others to use
it when I need to collaborate with them.  I'm already using it to plan a
conference with one person and to plan launch of a non-profit with another.

It's like be able to set up a wiki for collaboration with any set of people you
like all without the hassle.

-Mike Schinkel
Co-founder; Ignition Alley Atlanta Coworking
www.ignitionalley.com
[1] www.getwaveboard.com