Hi everyone!

Has anyone leased their space using a revenue-sharing concept with
their landlord or is everyone on a standard term lease?  It seems
apparent that every coworking space needs some time to get to that
break-even point, so instead of getting into too deep of a financial
hole, we have thought about offering our landlord a percentage of our
revenue.  If we reach our max capacity, then we will be able to pay
10% over the current market rent, but at the same time, as we grow to
that point, we will not be saddled with a growing amount of debt or
dipping into our own wallets as much.  It would seem in today's tough
market, landlords would be willing to receive something instead of
nothing especially if there is an opportunity of extra profit on the
other end.  Just a thought....

Tom from Savannah