> I'm interested in the [collective negotiation] list.

Could we do it as simple as a page on the wiki where spaces can sign up to be
interested in collective negotiation (including a list of the types of things
they would interested in, if applicable) and then empower any space owner who
wants to to talk on behalf of the "collective" to whomever they are interested
in negotiating with to do it using the list as support?  This would eliminate
any bottleneck/friction of having a "committee" to decide or a central group to
do the negotiations.

Maybe we should have a first step to be to email this list to let others know
you are (planning to be) in negotiations so that others don't duplicate efforts
with the same person in the same companies?  We can then work out the details
as we go along?

Sounds like a plan?

-Mike Schinkel
Ignition Alley Atlanta Coworking