Sébastien,

too bad you're looking in Antwerp, as I'm seriously considering
starting one in Antwerp :-)

But somebody told me there is one in Brussels, but I don't know the
name.

Regards,

Frederik.

On 30 Dec 2009, at 12:24, Sébastien wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> My name is Sébastien Arbogast, and I'm a software developer/architect.
> I do Java, Grails, Flex and iPhone development, ideally with Agile
> methodologies (Scrum)
>
> I've been an employee consultant for more than 4 years now but I've
> always been looking for unconventional and better ways to work. Some
> of my experiments: http://berway.com or http://www.experts-unlimited.com
> .
> Now I'm going freelance, in a couple of days actually, and I just
> discovered Coworking via this presentation:
> http://www.slideshare.net/maxthemonkey/coworking-project-by-cowo-why-is-coworking-good-for-a-city
> And I love it!
> Now I have to find a coworking in Brussels!
>
> My blog is on: http://epseelon.com
>
> Cheers,
> Sébastien

> .

Frederik Denkens
Managing Partner

gsm             +32 475 96 04 93
fix             +32 3 226 21 51
email           fdenk...@ilibris.be
twitter         @fdenkens
linkedin                fdenkens

iLibris | not just hosting

Before printing this e-mail, please consider the impact on the
environment.