Hey guys,

I've spoken to many of you via email or on the phone and some of you
are currently using our service. I wanted to make a quick post on here
to inform the rest of you of what we are up to at eVenues..

A few years ago, my partner David Jennings and I were working for a
Seattle education company that had 9000+ ft2 of underutilized space.
We wanted to rent the space out, but had no where to post it and no
method of finding renters beyond spending $$$ to advertise in local
mags, sending out flyers, etc. The concept was there, but no one had
executed it as of yet, thus the birth of eVenues. Our goal is to help
promote spaces like yours in creating a one-stop community for the
consumers who are out there looking for the space, but know not that
it exists. We've heard from many a business traveler, entrepreneur,
meeting/event planner, etc. that they are out there looking, but
resorting to their nearest Starbucks or Hilton to find an adequate
meeting/work spot. We aim to help those consumers find your unique
spaces by creating a community of space, searchable and immediately
bookable by consumers, nationwide.

We've been working on the concept for nearly 2 years now, and launched
our Beta in July. We now have over 120+ spaces listed in 20 states
nationwide. Over 30+ coworking spots are using us, and have given us
great feedback on how we can better mold the service to fit your biz.
It's free to post, and only takes 15-20 minutes to get published on
our live marketplace. By joining our network, you also receive free
placement in our affiliate networks such as DeskSpaces.com,
MeetingSpaces.com and 4 other targeted affiliates, with the goal of
converting localized search (ex: we come up #1 for the search "San
Francisco Desk Spaces"). We hope to expand this campaign as it grows
and gains more traction within organic search (this happens as more
spaces are added). We also plan to launch a paid search campaign in
the coming months, as well as some more traditional print and media
marketing as well. All of these efforts are going to be directed at
bringing new consumers, and new revenue to your businesses. Lastly,
we've recently hired a great PR firm who has been contacted by NPR,
the Wall Street Journal, the NY Times, and various other media outlets
about doing a story about eVenues. We hope to create tight
relationships with many of you and bring your business all of the
publicity it deserves.

If anyone reading, has any questions or concerns.. or would like a
quick demo of the service, please email me personally at: nic[at]
evenues[dot]com.

Thank you for your time, and Cheers to 2010!

Nic Peterson
Cofounder, eVenues.com
http://www.eVenues.com