I just discovered this Coworking group (it's my first time using
Google Groups).

Foundry Coworking is a space in Des Moines, Iowa with a combination of
private offices, workstations, and open area to work at.  We've been
about 18 months in the making and opened in November of 2009.

We're very excited to hear more about what everyone else is doing for
attracting members and providing value-adds like events/partnerships
in the community.

The most updated content for us is on facebook.com/foundrycoworking.