Thanks everyone for your feedback and well wishes!

I'm beyond amazed, still, that with all of these amazing spaces
founded by amazingly smart and innovation people, that people haven't
really gone beyond spreadsheets. Not in a bad way, just surprised is
all. I suppose it sticks with the bootstrapping mindset of use what
you have and make it happen, but it just seems so tedious and time
consuming to hobble things together with spreadsheets and Google
calendars, etc. Maybe it's not and I'm most likely over-complicating
things while trying to plan for the long term rather than be prepared
for the immediate needs.

@ Nicole - I'd love to see what Jerome has built. I left you a voice
mail and sent you a few emails. Hope to hear back from you soon!

@ Tony - We'd be honored to have you over for a field trip! We'll also
be planning an open house / grand opening / ribbon cutting for mid-
march and will have a limo sent across the river for you!

@ Todd - We're opening on the campus of Kean University in Union,
NJ.Thanks for the tips on what you're using. Do you have Batchbooks
automatically syncing with Freshbooks? We're going to try to get to
SXSW this year - I've said that for the past 5 years, but this year
I'm seriously trying to make it happen!

Thanks again everyone,
We'll keep you posted on the progress we're making over the next 42
days until we open!
Best regards,
Steve