Hi Everyone,

Somehow Cubes&Crayons' 2 year birthday came up and surprised me this
year.  As many of you are now thinking of launching new spaces, 2
years in the coworking world suddenly seems like a long time.  What I
can tell you for those of you embarking into this arena is that is
challenging, thrilling, and after 2 years, we have hit our stride.
Just this month we have seen an enormous surge in new members and an
increase in use.

Coworking is definitely becoming more well-known and talked about it
and I feel lucky to be part of this great community.  So as we
celebrate 2 years, I definitely want to reach out and thank all of you
in the coworking group who have shared ideas, thoughts, conversations
and more as we learned with all of you about how to make this exciting
concept work.  I have found great resources and new friends.

I look forward to being part of the community for many years to come.
And for those of you in the Mountain View area, drop in Monday or
Tuesday this week for a cupcake - because, we do believe you can have
your cake and eat it, too!

All the best,
Felicity
Cubes&Crayons
Coworking meets Coplaying

www.cubesandcrayons.com

Outside the Cube
The space for professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers to
support, learn and engage in a community
www.otcsf.com