Hi everyone,

I'm Ken and I'm a 'Space Catalyst' thinking about starting a coworking
space in Reigate, Surrey, UK. I'm currently in a serviced office -
which is great, and definitely cost efficient - but the company
running the shared office are putting together people with very
different jobs, and there isn't a great community feel about it.

I'm currently in the really early stages of trying to gauge the
interest out there for the space, so it might be that I don't take it
any further but I'm looking forward to getting tips from those of you
who have started from scratch in a relatively small town, as opposed
to a city.

Cheers,

Ken