We did a semi-internship. Maybe more of an extern-ship. We were
thinking of a coworking manager and a friend was striking out on his
own. So we brought on our friend, Chris Godfrey. He did his own gigs
but swapped out a FT desk for graphics work and general stewardship
duties. Alas, we lost Chris to Rackspace a few weeks ago. Good for
him, not so good for us.

Rather than the traditional undergrad intern you might look for grad
students or career changers as interns.

Be aware that if they are doing it for credit you will have
responsibility to report back on their performance. There may be
paperwork involved.   :-0

Good luck! Looking forward to hearing how it works!

Todd O'Neill
Catalyst/Partner
C4 Workspace
San Antonio TX