They can have any information they want, as far as I'm concerned. We've been
extremely open and forthcoming about models and concepts that have helped
our success.

In fact, I hope that more corporate office shares begin to adopt some of the
real concepts we all employ, and not just the words we use to describe them.
That would simply be a better world to work in, which is all I want to see
in my lifetime.

Concepts aren't what win, executions are.

This entire group exists because Brad, Chris, Tara, and others decided to
share everything they did with the earliest coworking spaces, and we're all
here benefiting from that.

Just keep that in mind.

/ah
indyhall.org