Two parties inquired recently if the top domain coworking.com is for
sale and made an offer, We answered them that if they'd make us an
offer we can't refuse we are willing to consider selling it. With the
founder of the domain I agreed to first announce it to what my friend
called 'the coworking-people' and give you guys a chance to consider
buying it.

The party interested will be using it for a commercial activity. If
someone in this group is interested in the Coworking.com and willing
and able to pay a fair price please let me know before Wednesday
February 18

For further inquiries or proposals write to :  ger...@coworking.com
or   gerrit_vis...@yahoo.com

On Twitter you can connect via http://twitter.com/coworkingnews  or