Thanks for the responses and emails.

Chris:  I wouldn't use "exhaustive" to describe our research plan, but
we try to do a good job:).  We would make as much of our data public
as possible.  We will likely do this work jointly with the non-profit
Society for New Communications Research (I'm a senior fellow there)
and will be bound by their disclosure rules.  Shouldn't be an issue,
but they have very strong rules around data privacy.

Ryan:  Thanks for the pointer.  Interesting study.  We've done a lot
of work on home-based businesses and remote work, and we've also seen
the growing role of "hidden tech."

Susan:  Thanks, will do.

Steve