Hello all,
just droping by to say hi. The people from Cititzen Space pointed this
group out to me. I contacted them because I am currently looking into
getting a coworking space started in the Rhein-Neckar area here in
Germany.

Next stop on the list SXSW. I heard there will be a Coworking meetup
and I would love to pass by and find out more about your spaces and
experiences. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Looking forward to being part of this group.
Einen schönen Abend wünsche ich Euch allen

Jenny

Miss Moss
multimedia design
B7 2, 68159 Mannheim, Germany