One more fun, kinda geeky idea I had:

http://github.com/alexknowshtml/Coworking.com

<http://github.com/alexknowshtml/Coworking.com>I've now posted the very
first iteration of the website to github for anybody to fork and contribute
back to. Bug fixes, UI ideas, copywriting...whatever you like. You can
submit a pull request to me and we can use true open source to evolve the
website.

For those who don't now what Git or Github is, I apologize for the last 4
sentences of what must have appeared to be Klingon to you.

-Alex

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia