Hi there

Well we still don't have a proper co-working space in London yet, but things
are coming along with the Tuttle Club - http://tuttleclub.wordpress.com  I
met some folk here at last year's SXSW and I'm looking forward to seeing you
again in a couple of weeks.

This year we're doing something stupid.  From March 2nd to 12th we're
travelling across the States from Boston to Austin for SXSW and we're taking
the train.  Yes, we know that your trains aren't the same as our trains, but
we're doing it anyway.  You can read our blog here:
http://tuttle2texas.posterous.com & search for #tuttle2texas on twitter.

Along the way we're hoping to meet up with new people and strengthen our
relationship with others whom we may only have met before on the web.  We'll
be holding tweetups in each of the cities we visit and also holding
conversation spaces for people to meet each other.  We'll be inviting people
from our various networks so I expect that we'll be able to facilitate some
local relationship building too.

We have somewhere to do our conversation spaces in Boston (Tech Superpowers
Digilounge 3/3) and Atlanta (Ignition Alley 3/8) but need somewhere to hang
out in NYC (3/4, 3/5), DC (3/6, 3/7) and New Orleans (3/9, 3/10) - there are
going to be four of us and we basically need somewhere where we can sit and
talk with others as well as work on and upload the various bits of content
we're creating as we go.  Oh and probably plug in batteries and power packs
too.

We would also be excited to meet anyone in any of these cities who is a
member of this list or anyone you think might be interesting or interested.
 We'll have signup pages on eventbrite for all these events in the next day
or so.

Please do let me know If any of you can help at all with providing us with a
place to rest our weary laptops for a while.

Cheers

Lloyd

--
Lloyd Davis
Social Artist & Master Community Builder