Thanks for all your messages of support, much appreciated.
Steve your welcome to send me an email about your live show request.
Today was a great day at CO-WORKA as a reporter/photographer came over
from the regional newspaper (Manly Daily) to write a spread on us.

Only 4 days to go now to our Launch Night Party, ahhh!!

Thanks

Andrew