Derek: I would like to participate in any local (AZ) F2F about this
topic after SXSW.

I have visited Gangplank HQ twice now and I would like to continue
with any conversations about this topic.

I have gathered enough broad-based support in my community (Greater
Yuma AZ) to move forward with next steps and this specific topic is
near-and-dear to me.

BTW - I just finished Gina Trapani (excellent) "Complete Guide to
Google Wave" (online version) and I am looking to employing Google
Wave as an online project management tool for the project/s that I am
involved in concerning incubator & "collaborative workspace". After
reading your "email lists"  -- I was wondering if Google Wave might be
a possible way to take this topic "off-line" (and collaborative at the
same time).

Of course, the Google Wave path would be open to any other interested
party about this topic.

I look forward to your reply.

Alan Pruitt
@alanpruitt
Google Wave: alan.pruitt
Director, Western Arizona Economic Development District, Inc. (WAEDD)
Yuma AZ