Hi all,

My fantasy is a sunlit co-work space (ideally, but not necessarily)
with a soundproofed room.

Co-working might just mean five of us going in on a lease and using it
ourselves or it might mean fewer (or more) of us getting together and
trying to create a sustainable business.

I'm in Cobble Hill in Brooklyn and have noticed lots of for lease
signs for prime "retail" locations and also imagine that rents have
lowered on the more industrial areas in Gowanus and Carrol Gardens.

I'm open to other areas of New York (Williamsburg, Queens, Manhattan,
etc) as well.

In the meantime, I'd be interested in joining any existing "coworking"
arrangements in NYC on a temporary basis.

Please send along any and all suggestions and connections.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Best,

Dave