Tara - Thanks for this grounding perspective, specifically on starting
a coworking space being a labor of love not a profitable venture, and
that it isn't a "build it and they will come" type of venture.

Like Rebecca, I've also been "tossing around" the idea of starting a
coworking space, but in the far north suburbs of Chicago, because
there simply isn't a facility like that up here. I've started a group
called Envision Lake County with the thought that we'd getogether to
collaborate once in a while at restaurants & coffee shops, and maybe a
community would grow out of it that would all want to go in on a
space. What you said validates some of my thought, and makes me feel
more secure in slowing down the process of securing space early/
quickly. I was looking to lease some space soon, thinking that "if I
build it they will come", but I realize now I need to be more patient
to ensure I don't make a bad business decision.

So again, thanks for these thoughts - very grounding and real, and I
appreciate it.
-Heather