Oh hi!

I'm Laura and I designed the NAE site. My friend Bill Tozier wrote the
poetic piece that appears on the front page. He and his wife Barbara
supplied most of the vintage equipment I photographed and used in the
design.

The blog was unfortunately hacked late last year and we just took it
down completely until we had time to patch it back up. You'd think as
freelancers, we'd have lots of free time, but I'm sure you all know
that's not always true! It'll come back, though - I'll post a notice
when it's ready.

As for the decals, I think that a swap system is in order at this
point. Unless the postage cost gets too onerous, let's try this: email
me your address and I'll send you a decal or two. When you get it,
send me something - maybe a sticker or something from your coworking
space or a sketch or a picture of your coworking crew or a collage or
a poem or a thought about the NAE way of life. I'm all about postal
art exchanges. :)

And no one has asked, but the Latin phrase EXPEDITUS A DOMINIS means,
'unencumbered by masters' or 'faster without masters' or - in our
chosen modernized version - 'better without bosses.'

Glad you all like the concept - and my email address is in my profile
if you want to do a swap.