I love this angle David. (and use the word for hat tipping virtue to Alex).
Alex, I am glad that you pointed out, ultimately, that anything that is
presented on coworking should unfold from the inside. If we are going to
speak and come together on coworking than that is the platform that we
should speak on in terms that we as coworking facilities FACILITATE the
process for those to accomplish their dreams with community minded
resonance.

Lastly, we are all affecting and effecting the shifting work environment as
well as the global community.I hope someone out there is in fact capturing
this from the inside out and not from an 'ant farm perspective' because that
is when we really are doing a disservice to the movement.

Danielle Nicoli
WhereMMM