Thanks Alex,

To make you feel better about the chaos, the lord of chaos is already a CC
t-shirt made by barcamp milwaukee :) So embrace chaos, but you cannot be the
lord of it.
www.flickr.com/photos/rohdesign/1583760021/
 <http://www.flickr.com/photos/rohdesign/1583760021/>Oh, and you method
sounds like a fair idea too.