We are hosted with pbwiki, so sort of rely on their tools. But go ahead and
clean! I'm sure someone has some suggestions about deeper security.

Tara

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 10:24 AM, mccorkle <mccor...@devteam.org> wrote:

> I get the notifications for the pbworks wiki and I've been noticing a
> lot of spam here lately.  Would anyone be against me cleaning the spam
> up?  Has the group considered any anti spam tools?

tara 'missrogue' hunt

Company: Shwowp (http://www.shwowp.com)
Book: The Whuffie Factor (http://www.thewhuffiefactor.com)
Blog: HorsePigCow: Marketing Uncommon (http://horsepigcow.com)